I submitted a Trouble Ticket for the FREE $5 Gift Card

 


Earlier today, I posted about the Shopkick FREE $5 Gift Card that Denise had told us about. I was supposed to scan 3 Shopkick items and I'd get enough points for a FREE $5 gift cards! Unfortunately, my very nearest stores had very little for me to me to scan so I decided to go to my very nearest Walmart and quickly scan 3 items.  By the way, Walmart has a lot of oral care items on clearance.

I waited and waited and waited. I kept checking the app for the Shopkick points but it was a no-go.  Finally, around 7:30 p.m. (it's 8:50 pm. currently), I decided to submit a Trouble Ticket.

I just checked a few minutes ago and Shopkick as added the 1,250 Kicks to my account!!!!!!!!

If for some reason you did not receive your 1,250 points, I highly recommend that you submit a Trouble Ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: Nabisco Snack Crackers Only $0.14 each!!!

A reader, Gavin, says the following: There is a bonus wyb 3 different Nabisco crackers on Ibotta. I bought 1 Wheat Thins, 1 Good Thins, 2 Tr...

Popular Posts