My Quick Trip to Target

 


As soon as I posted about the cheap California Pizza at Target, I put on my shoes, grabbed my keys and purse and zoomed to my nearest Target Neighborhood Store which is literally 5 minutes away.  I typically don't go to this particular Target because it's a tourist trap for anyone outside of our neighborhood that come here to visit the bars and restaurants that have no parking.  In fact, my local Target only has like 20 parking spaces and this included the park & pickup parking so most days, it's a hassle to go to that particular store.

Today, I decided to risk it all and go the North Park Target and I found parking!!!!!!! Of course, it starts to rain (it has been raining off and on all day today).

They only had the BBQ Chicken available, at my store, so we'll try it on Sunday.

Okay, I've got to start on the grocery store posts for tomorrow I don't normally start this late but it is, what it is.

7 comments:

  1. Free burger day at Carl's Jr: https://www.carlsjr.com/freeburgerday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done an order pick-up (as specified for this deal) at Target before. How does it work, after you order & pay online, do they give you a paper sales receipt (like an in-store purchase) you can submit to Ibotta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage I just walked into Target and there was signage up saying the CPK pizza is on sale for 2/$12...and it rung up for 2/$12. Just go in there and pick up 2 pizzas, go through self checkout IF for some reason the pizza rings up differently just let the attendant know that it's supposed to be 2/$12 and show them in the app and the attendant will override the price.

      HOWEVER, the signs where up when I picked up my pizza.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Ms. B.! I walked over to my local City Target a few blocks away, and they were marked 2 for $12 on the freezer door, just as you said. I've already been paid by Ibotta! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vintage, I am so glad that it worked out you and the signage was up on the freezer door. At my "City" Target (it is my very nearest store), it only has self checkout but the attendants are very kind and amenable to customers BUT to be honest 4 Targets in my area give great service and I haven't had a problem with Target in probably 10 years.

      Delete

Tuesday Drops feat. THE BELL® Test Kitchen

  Can I say that Taco Bell is probably one of the only companies that is using their social media and app properly!  Most companies do a one...

Popular Posts