Are you still getting the Zip Code Advantage?

 


A reader, Trish, left the following comment:

Not certain where to post this....but this is the second week in a row that I didn't get my $1.00 'zips' (:. Instead they're giving me stuff like $3.00/$30.00 dairy or $2.00/25.00 frozen....cumulative for the entire month (obviously NOT as good).

I have only received the $1 off zip advantage during the holidays, I think it was the week before Christmas and I got both the Southern California and Northern California that I was able to use at the same time so I got $2 off Produce, $2 off Frozen, $2 off O Organic and $2 off Cereal, however, I have not gotten anymore since that time. 

The only that I've gettin since the start of 2024 is the $2/$10 Produce coupon and it only appears in my one account that does not have Fresh Pass. 

Are you still getting the Zip Advantage?

2 comments:

  1. Just to add a bit....I got the $1 zips from Albies & Safeway (so $2 off) in only one of my three accounts since it came back in December and throughout the entire month of January. February changed....now it's a $2/$25 in dairy, $1/$10 frozen and $2/$25 meat/seafood. Used to get $6/week by using three, now can't even get to $6 for the entire month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Zip advantage for me for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Only $0.99

  If you are a home baker or your household love brownies, this is your deal especially since Thanksgiving is next month!!!  A reader, Denis...

Popular Posts