Ralphs/Kroger: San Luis Sourdough Jalapeno Artisan Bread 24oz Only $0.99!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 


I am working on the grocery store deals for tomorrow and Fetch Rewards has some great new offers like the San Luis Sourdough Jalapeno Artisan Bread 24oz (limit 3) for 3,500 ($3.50).  Ralph has the bread on sale for $4.49 - $3.50 Fetch = $0.99 which is an awesome deal!!!  I'm think it would be great with a spinach dip.  

The Fetch Rewards offer doesn't expire until 12/31/23 which means that we can entertain friends and family for the holidays with San Luis Sourdough Jalapeno Artisan Bread!


San Luis Sourdough Jalapeno Artisan Bread $4.49 - $3.50 Fetch Rewards = $0.99

The bread is also available at the Food 4 Less but the price is $5.69.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: $0.50/lb. Bananas (YMMV)

  This morning, I took the time to sit down to look through my digital coupons in my Vons account and I found a $0.50/lb. Bananas digital co...

Popular Posts