Plotting and Planning

 


HAPPY SATURDAY, EVERYONE!!!!!!

Yesterday, was the third Friday that our internet has been down but usually, the internet is down for two or three hours and then it's back up but yesterday, the internet was down until about 5 p.m.  


Believe it or not, I got the text shown above and some people was still without their internet at 9 p.m., last night.

My son said, "Mom, maybe your internet is down because it's Friday, the 13th!"  The lovely thing about having the internet down that it gave me time to reflect on how grateful I am that we always find wonderful deals each week.  

I mean $0.24 for the Keebler cookies and we've are in football season, we've got Thanksgiving next month so lots of opportunities for entertainment.  You have a couple of people come to your home to visit and suddenly, you put together a little something for people nibble on.  Think ahead to what types of foods you want to feed to people without breaking the bank.  The Signature Select frozen pizzas are on sale for $4.25 and are great for the college games on Saturdays or football Sundays.

Once you make a plans, you will see the opportunities for implementing your plans.

For example, I was casually thinking to myself that I wanted to purchase a couple pairs of men's casual pants as a Christmas gift and by golly, out of nowhere, I opened the Walmart app and there was the Docker's men pants for $19.99 (normally $58).

One of my fondest memories, as a kid, is my dad driving to us, three kids and mom, to San Francisco to watch the San Francisco Giants baseball team play in Candlestick Park (RIP Candlestick Park).  We love going to San Francisco because it was so much different from Sacramento.

I just put the $2.74 Money Maker Coke Ultimates Slim Cans into the refrigerator and of course, we still have $90 Money Maker from the Budlight Beer for Sunday football.

Anyways, get started in thinking about your plans for the holidays!

There will be a Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts