Ralphs/Kroger: Select Scrub Daddy & Scrub Mommy Only $2.99 each!!!

 


I want to say about 95% of my pots and pans are nonstick but a lot the dish sponges that say that they are for non-stick pans are not truly nonstick and those sponges are beating up our nonstick cookware.

During the pandemic lockdowns, I started following Vanesa Amaro, a former housecleaner, on Instagram, and she gives amazing tips on how to clean your house and one item that she highly recommends is the Scrub Daddy and the Scrub Mommy.

I ran out to Target and grabbed only two and used my Target gift cards to pay. The Scrub Daddy & Mommy are certainly not cheap by any stretch of the imagination but they are worth their weight in gold because they do not damage your nonstick pans.

The $2.99 price is the lowest I've ever seen the Scrub Daddy & Mommy.  Currently, Target sells the Daddy & Mommy for $4.29 each, Walmart $3.97, Lowe's $3.96, Home Depot $3.98 and on Amazon you can get a 3 pk for $9.99.

I highly recommend the Scrub Daddy and Scrub Mommy for cleaning nonstick pans and if the price was too high for you to buy and try the sponges then head to your local Ralphs/Kroger store! Don't for get to clip the $0.50 coupon!

2 comments:

  1. I think scrub daddy is great. Last Christmas they were stocking stuffers (for the adult stockings!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the Scrub Daddy products and I given them to all of my family members! Sharing is caring.😃

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts