Plotting and Planning


  

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!  If you did the Kraft Mac & Cheese deal at Ralphs/Kroger and your $5 off 8 digital coupon did not come off on your receipt (it didn't for me), around 8 pm, last night, I got on with Kroger Chat and within one minute, the Virtual Assistant had given me $5 on my account.

You can reach out Kroger Chat by doing the following:

 1. Go to your Ralphs/Kroger website and scroll down to Customer Service.

2.  Click "Launch Live Chat".

3. Be prepared to type in your first name, last name, email, and phone number or account number and then the Virtual Assistant will ask you about 4 or 5 questions. Once you agree that you are satisfied with the results, the assistant ends the chat.

I will be contacting Customer Service today to get compensated for not getting credited for the $0.20 Kraft Mac & Cheese Cash Back.  I am not taking any loses...we cannot afford to take any loses because as my mom used to say "We never know what the future will hold."

While, I was at the doctor's office on Tuesday for what was supposed to be a quick follow up appointment,  except they got hit by a huge inundation of flu and COVID cases, it was pure pandemonium. I ended up waiting for the doctor for 2 1/2 hours and while I was waiting, they gave me the second shingles shot. The nurse had issued a stern warning that I probably would not feel good for the rest of the week and she ain't never lied.

I was given the shot in my left arm because I am right handed and my arm swelled, turned red, I developed like knot about the size of my palm at the injection site and my arm was super store. I could not  lift my arm above my shoulders for 3 days.  Keep in mind that my discomfort wasn't unbearable enough for me to take any kind of pain meds.

If you don't know about nine months ago, I had an extreme allergic reaction to blood pressure medication and they intubated me by putting a tube down my nose, into my lungs, a machine breath for me and they put me into coma until I could be stabilized. I am now considered immunocompromised so they wanted to get the pneumonia vaccination and the shingles shot.  Now, during the throws of COVID and when I was trying to get the vaccine, I was one of the last groups of people that got the shot because I wasn't considered old, I wasn't sickly but I finally got that shot.

If you are wondering why I am talking health...because Health is Wealth.

A reader, VintageBeer, left a comment that she'd found the FREE Chomps Meat Stick 1.15oz Target Express for $2.29.




This morning, I received a text regarding my purchase of the  $4.49 Stur liquid Water Enhancer and they let me know that I would receive the $0.49 in 2 or 3 days which will make my purchase a $3.74 Money Maker (I also had a $0.25 any Receipt Bonus) when I submitted my receipt.  I had no out of pocket because I used a Target gift card.


Yesterday, I purchased two of the $0.50 Cheetos Puffs and only one $1 Salty Snack FAQ was used.


I purchased a $26.99 plant and $25 in Floral FAQ's came off on my receipt, as well as, I bought the Columbus Salami and the $10 Deli FAQ came on the receipt!

Oh by the way, I did submit my Ralphs receipt to Shopkick for the $0.44 points even though there is a bug with the Shopkick software, they did approved my receipt almost immediately.  I want all of my coins because as Nick used to say "we leave no money on the table!"

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts