Money Matters

 


I am doing an abbreviated Money Matters because today, I have a follow up doctor's appointment to check on my blood pressure because my doctor kinda tweaked my medication dosage and added a teeny, tiny blue pill.

The month of July was one heck of a month. I had one unintentional glitch that should not have happened and I thought they would go back and fix it but they never did.  Honestly, I don't know how these companies survive without checks and balances because if the "AI" doesn't catch it, they just loose out on the money.  Back in the day, when there used to be throngs of employees doing things like "check & balance" these companies had more money but corporations run so lean that if the AI doesn't say there's a problem...then there's no problem.  It's probably what happened with crypto currency.

It's the first day of the month...request your funds from the rebate apps! 


I received $123.25 from Ibotta,  $33.31 from CO51 and $33.97 from Swagbucks.  I also received $!5.30 from PayPal Rewards. Before I place online orders with Macy's, Walgreens, Amazon, etc., I go PayPal and activate their offers. I should have been doing this a long time ago!


I have finally gain enough points on Merryfield to request a $10 gift card!!!  It's not Merryfield's fault, I just kept forgetting about Merryfield but today I requested my $10 Amazon gift card.

Below are my favorite deals in the month of July:

$3.72 MM Dreyer's ice cream

$0.03 Miachel Angelo lasagna

$0.64 each 2 Pizza Bagels Bites and 3 Sodas 12pk

$3.65 MM Starbucks Doubleshot Energy Caramel Coffee Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts