Ralphs/Kroger: Clip these Digital Coupons (YMMV)



I was looking through Slick Deals and I saw folks was talking about the Clip Now. Save Later and the coupon description says "Clip this coupon to be one of the first eligible for savings once Doritos Late Night Loaded Taco tortilla chips - a Kroger exclusive - is available."  


The chips are "out of stock" at the nearest Ralphs locations in my area.


I do not know if this is targeted coupon or everyone has it but check your account for $3 off $15 Produce coupon.


There's also a $3 off $15 Meat coupon...if you have it.

5 comments:

  1. You had mentioned something about the Lunchables about getting rewards when you bought them. How does that work? I see there is points on Shopkick on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I received 150 points from Shopkick BUT last week, I could have sweared that Lunchables verbiage was a bit different or maybe I just misread it!🤣

      Delete
  2. My Mariano's account did not have the special offer coupons, but my daughter's Pick 'n Save account has a $2/$10 ice cream purchase and a $2/$10 fresh produce. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, all those coupons above look suspect to me and I'm thinking that they are targeted coupons. The Doritos coupon is weird bc why don't they come out and say that the product is free as the offer date is less than 2 weeks?

      Delete
    2. I went ahead and clipped the Now/Later Dorito's coupon. These are showing in-stock and part of $2.29 each WYB4+ at my Mariano's. I'll wait to see if the coupon updates somehow before purchasing.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts