Walgreens: Bagel Pizza Bites & Coke 12pk Products on the Cheap!

 


First, go to your Walgreens account and clip the Spend $20 on Groceries, Snacks & Beverages get $10 Walgreens Cash coupon, today only (7/24).


Buy 2 Bagel Pizza Bites $5
Buy 3 Coke Products 12 pk $14.99
*Buy 1 Caramel Candy by the register $0.30 

= $20.29

Get Back $5.07 from the 25% off Coupon
Get Back $10 from Spend $20 get $10 WC
Submit for (2) $1 Pizza Bites Ibotta

Final Price: $3.22 or $0.64 each!!!

*You can swap the caramel for any food, snack, beverage item but look for clearance food, snack, beverage items.


**If you are at work or you are just busy doing other things then order online for Store Pickup.  If you get any push back from the store about the receipt just say it's for my office and I need a cash register receipt to get reimbursed.  

4 comments:

  1. I just saw that CVS has a $4 off purchase digital coupon and it expires today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone actually get the JCPenny coupon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did last night however I signed my husband up and he did not receive one. I already had an account.

      Delete
    2. I read that people have not gotten their coupon yet and somebody posted this number to call 888-527-7937.

      Delete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts