A Great Kitchen Degreaser

 




On Saturday, I told you how much I loved the Scrub Daddy on sale for $2.99 at Ralphs/Kroger and I wanted to mention another great cleaning product that Vanesa Amaro recommended is the Dawn Heavy Duty Professional Degreaser Spray 32 oz and it's usually sold at Lowe's, Office Depot or Amazon.

The Dawn Degreaser is supposed to be used for commercial kitchens and I use the degreaser for of course, the stove, the exhaust hood over the stove, the kitchen cabinets, etc. and anywhere I see that grease has accumulated.  

This is another cleaning product that is not cheap but it's worth it's weight in gold. I want to say during the pandemic lockdowns that it cost around $3.99 at Lowes and I stocked up.  It's now $7.98 at Lowe's, $6.09 at Office Depot and you can get it on Amazon for $31.98 for a 6 count which is a little over $5 per bottle.

If you want to have a super clean your kitchen, I highly recommend that you add the Dawn Heavy Duty Professional Degreaser Spray 32 oz to your cleaning arsenal!  You won't have do all the scrubbing and soaking just get the Dawn Degreaser and you won't regret this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts