{UPDATE} Does the Cheetos works for the $10 off $10 Deli?

 



UPDATE: A reader, Growly, says the following:

The $0.50 chips no longer work. The $1 coupon will only take off $0.50 per item, not $1 for two.

The coupon will take only take $0.50 off, no matter when you put the phone number in from the self checkout.
Thanks, Growly, for letting us know!

I swear, I get the best reader questions because it is life experiences that create the out of the box thinking and Growly has a good question:

For the Cheetos, does that qualify for the $10 off $10 Deli, or which offer is it?

I don't think that the chips work for the Deli because depending of the store, the $0.50 chips can be found in front of the Deli or in front of the cash registers or any part of the store.

On Friday, I had posted in the Vons/Albertsons Weekly Deals the following:

Cheetos, Doritos, Lay's Chips $0.50 x 2 = $1 = $1 FAQ = FREE (YMMV)
The chips can be found next to Deli or by the cash registers. Must buy in sets of 2.

When I did the chips deal on Friday, I had two different experiences because I did two different transactions.

Transaction #1 - I bought 8 Cheetos $0.50 x 8 = $4 - (4) $1 FAQ = FREE
I  had eight (8) $1 FAQ but the other four (4) $1 disappeared from my account.

Transaction #2 - I bought 8 Cheetos Cheese Puffs $0.50 x 8 = $4 - (2) $1 FAQ = $2
I  had eight (8) $1 FAQ but the other four (6) $1 disappeared from my account.

The FAQ coupon does say a limit of 1 per transaction so I probably got lucky with the first transaction of the Cheetos.




10 comments:

  1. I bought nine $1 seasonings in one transaction, and I just smiled when I clicked the button on self checkout to see all of the $1 off $1 coupons come off, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can confirm what Growly is saying is true, you can buy multiples of the $1 seasonings packs in a single transaction without a problem. The $1 Seasonings coupon is under the Picnic Land.

      Delete
  2. It was also cool to get 5 Powerade for $1 each (need to buy 5 to get that deal), then the $0.75 off sports drink (x5 coupons) come off in one shot.

    Only paid $1.75 ($0.25 + $0.10 CRV times 5) for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know about the Powerade...thanks for letting us know!

      Delete
  3. One more thing before I shut up...

    One of my other friends also had a "winning" play but lost. Today, she won 5 Rewards AND a $20 off $20. πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations, to your friend!πŸŽ‰ Yesterday, I won the Ice Cream cone (3 pink or strawberry cones) but no prize came up and I was so stunned that I forgot to screenshot it.🀣

      Delete
    2. That's what happened to me too. HelloWorld simply said sorry, you didn't win.

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you guys mentioned this...I was on a roll, just playing five games at a time on my cards. I KNOW I saw three chocolate cones...and waited for the prize (which never came), just said I got an entry into the sweepstakes. I stared at the screen like, "I just saw three chocolate ones" (didn't I)? Unreal. We should contact them.

      Delete
  4. The $0.50 chips no longer work. The $1 coupon will only take off $0.50 per item, not $1 for two.

    The coupon will take only take $0.50 off, no matter when you put the phone number in from the self checkout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Growly, for letting us know. People probably had been clearing the stores of those chips so they went in and fixed the coupon.🀣

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts