Plotting and Planning

 


Our weather is bit crazy because the forecast for the last week was for it to be in the 80's with a heat advisory for the weekend. I get up and see that the high for today is now 73 degrees and again, I am considered coastal and the deserts, inland and mountain areas could be super hot today.

The weather will perfect for my baby brother, David, who will be here on Monday and I am so excited!!!  He has a lot on his plate because he just found out that he got approved for buying a duplex in Sacramento, it's really in Rancho Cordova which used to be a suburb in Sacramento but is now a city.

Anyways, I will be on a mini-vacation next week and I will be doing some light blogging but it probably will not be consistent until Friday.

While you are out and out today, make sure to stop by Big Lots and a grab a FREE Sunscreen.  Also, checkout the Ralphs Friday post because I've added more deals.

I've added new tips and tricks about the Flavor Adventure game and under Categories (on your right) you can click on Albertsons or Vons and see the latest info about the game.  Also, always check the comments of the posts.

I gotta get out these streets because I have got to buy new bed pillows, groceries for my brother because he does have diabetes, and of course, we've got to do our normal Saturday errands!

There are several new freebie Ibotta offers, you can click Ibotta category for the most recent offers.

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day! On Sundays, I take the day off from blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts