Vons/Albertson: Duplicating the Tab

 


A few days ago, I wrote the Stack Your Game Plays post it was because when I was playing the Flavor Adventure game in the middle of the night, I was a mess for the whole entire day and it'd throw off my whole equilibrium because I couldn't my thoughts together and I was tired.  I had to find a way get through all those videos.

I read John's comment, shown above, and his comment "get a video playing" and you duplicate the tab by doing a right click and you can create a many tabs as you wish. I only create 5 tabs at a time because I get kinda distracted waiting for the videos to finish and I start reading the news online and I forget to check if the videos have completed playing.

Most certainly, you create 10 tabs to play at once.

It gives you the freedom to stack the plays to a more convenient time for you...and the time, goes super fast playing stacked plays. Once you've completed a "play" the game automatically takes you to the next play.

I already know that I have readers out here not playing the FA game because they thinks that it takes too much work because they work and they got kids, etc, etc, etc but you can get through these games quickly and get those wonderful $15 off $15 meat coupons!

Thanks to John and ALL who leave comments on my posts!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms B - Thx for all the tips...they've really helped. Just be careful and don't wait too long after the video ends....I've gotten a thumbs down sign at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, it's the reason why I only create 5 tabs bc I can become distracted and get the thumbs down for waiting too long.

      Delete

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts