I deleted the Mrs. GotRocks Post



I have deleted the Mrs. GotRocks post because I don't want people to get distracted with me shopping at Vons or Albertsons because it's not important. 

How I got four $15 off $15 Meat coupons on my account, I have no idea. I was just playing the game and every time, I completed the lands, I'd select the $15 off $15 Meat coupon.  I suspect that it was some sort glitch because I play the game across all of my accounts, one-by-one, and one after the other.  

In the first week or two, I wasn't stacking plays or duplicating tabs but I was playing in the wee hours of the morning and the meat coupon was easy to clip for me.  It was only after I got tired to playing the game early in the mornings that I began duplicating and stacking.

Really, the point of the Mrs. GotRocks post was that you can redeem multiple $10 off $10's and $15 off $15's coupons in one trip.

2 comments:

  1. I think they had a limited number of coupons (such as the $15 off meat) and that's the one most people chose first, so naturally it got grayed out as 'no longer available' when they reached there quota. Unfortunately I was up in Yosemite with no service for almost a week in early June...luckily got one $15 off meat in each of my three accounts before we left...they were all gone when I continued playing after returning. Oh well...$45 off meat/seafood is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The $15 off meat was a no brainer to me and I kept selecting at every opportunity on one account, the other 2 accounts, I was selecting produce bc produce and meat are so darn expensive. I chose meat for Ralphs promotion, too.

      Delete

Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Drops Recalled

Certain bottles of Clear Eyes Maximum Itchy Eye Relief have been recalled nationwide due to potential contamination. https://t.co/jwKFQrg24r...