I deleted the Mrs. GotRocks Post



I have deleted the Mrs. GotRocks post because I don't want people to get distracted with me shopping at Vons or Albertsons because it's not important. 

How I got four $15 off $15 Meat coupons on my account, I have no idea. I was just playing the game and every time, I completed the lands, I'd select the $15 off $15 Meat coupon.  I suspect that it was some sort glitch because I play the game across all of my accounts, one-by-one, and one after the other.  

In the first week or two, I wasn't stacking plays or duplicating tabs but I was playing in the wee hours of the morning and the meat coupon was easy to clip for me.  It was only after I got tired to playing the game early in the mornings that I began duplicating and stacking.

Really, the point of the Mrs. GotRocks post was that you can redeem multiple $10 off $10's and $15 off $15's coupons in one trip.

2 comments:

  1. I think they had a limited number of coupons (such as the $15 off meat) and that's the one most people chose first, so naturally it got grayed out as 'no longer available' when they reached there quota. Unfortunately I was up in Yosemite with no service for almost a week in early June...luckily got one $15 off meat in each of my three accounts before we left...they were all gone when I continued playing after returning. Oh well...$45 off meat/seafood is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The $15 off meat was a no brainer to me and I kept selecting at every opportunity on one account, the other 2 accounts, I was selecting produce bc produce and meat are so darn expensive. I chose meat for Ralphs promotion, too.

      Delete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts