Vons/Albertsons: Stouffers Lasagne Entrée🏃🏽‍♀️🔥 (YMMV)

 


Update: I bought 2 of the Lasagne and the Ibotta software didn't recognize them and I had to manually scan the bar codes and Ibotta credited me with the $1.50/2 offer.

A reader, NJ, says the following:

I bought two of the Stouffer entrees...lasagna yesterday ($2.49 each), IB credited me $2 for each, somehow read it as the $2 family IB deal. So might work for you.

A reader, Denise, says the following:

Thank you NJ! I just went and bought the 2 lasagna. I scanned it at Ibotta and it gave it to me for one. I scanned the receipt again because I only got it for one. This time I got $3.
Today is the last day of the sale!

Thanks, NJ & Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts