Vons/Albertsons: Completing the 6 Lands & Another Tip

 


Thank goodness, I saw Growly's and Denise's comments about completing the 6 Lands and selecting the $15 off $15 Meat or Seafood Department digital coupon because I'd gotten up in the wee hours of this morning, and I had found myself finishing the 6 Lands (across my three accounts) and I selected the $15 off $15 Meat for two accounts and $15 off $15 Paper, Cleaning or Home Department for another account.


I read on Slick Deals that someone had opened 10 tabs to watch 10 videos which I thought was a brilliant idea, however, I opened 5 tabs because once the video completes, you only have a few minutes before their software makes you watch the video again if you are not fast enough in clicking the prompts. 

I also want to say that I think I get about 15 plays when I watch 5 videos at once.


In addition, I do have a Spend $15 on Meat & Seafood get 3X points but I don't know if it will stack with the $15 off $15 Meat or Seafood Department digital coupon.

13 comments:

  1. I'm so frustrated, my MacPro is only 14" so I'm not able to click tap on some of the games and my Ipad Pro also doesn't always scroll down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl try different browsers. I have the MacBook Air and it's only 13 inches. I use a different browser for each account.

      Delete
  2. I just noticed my 7 rewards I won on the game says must clip by today June 13- do yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine say that too, but looking further shows that it shows my Rewards balance (25), and that 0 expire by the end of the month.

      If I lose any of the Rewards, I'll be complaining about that.

      Delete
    2. Growly, do you have a link that shows 0 expiration date? I don't use freshexpress

      Delete
    3. I use the Vons app. Let me see if I can find the Vons website equivalent.

      Delete
    4. Try this?

      https://www.vons.com/foru/rewards.html

      Delete
  3. I got one free year of the Freshpass after completing the 6 lands twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting us know and congratulations!

      Jennifer, do you see the Freshness on your Vons/Albertsons account?

      Delete
    2. The offer for the free Freshpass pop up and I accepted it. I haven't sign up for it yet. It says that the offer ends on 12/31/23 on the Freshpass page.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts