Walmart: FREE or Cheap Tide Washing Machine Cleaner & Cottonelle Flushable Wipes 2pk 84ct

 


A reader, NJ, says the following:

My (larger) Walmart isn't that close to me... about a 15-20 minute drive, so I have to plan ahead. A few things on my list for my next visit that might interest others.
Tide Washing Machine cleanier $7.92 $2 rebate from the 4 amigos. (haven't tried the cleaner yet, however for the cost of state tax, I will try it)
Cottonette flushable wipes (I wouldn't flush them though) 84 ct (2pack) $4.39 $1 rebate- 4 amigos.

Mr. Man and I was just talking about how the gas prices are creeping back up and we need to be more mindful in planning our trips.

Thanks, NJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts