Money Matters


Happy New Year!!!!! I have finally created a spreadsheet to track my rebate app earnings because when I wrote my 2022 Savings Recap Using the Rebate Apps, I was kinda astonished at how much money is being rolled back and forth between deals. I had to go back and add Brand Club to the list but I couldn't actually put an amount of digital rebates that I'd participated in. Heck, even the $1,475.20 from Ibotta blew my mind.

It's hard to believe that we finally found the the Good Humor Viennetta at our local the Grocery Outlet and we got it for free! I think, we've been looking for that dessert for like two years!


I love how we were able to get the FREE Tylenol and then get back $1 from Brand Club for taking a survey for Tylenol.  A necessity that I absolutely hate paying for is trash bags so when the FREE+MM Glad Trash Bag deal came along, I grabbed it each and every time, the Shopkick offer reset.  I also did this with the FREE/Cheap Pure Life water.

There are lots of CVS shoppers out there because the FREE+MM Neuriva Sleep post is the most viewed post since I created this blog!

December was the month of glitches for example, I got paid twice on my Venmo account making the $6.98 Money Maker for Cloud Water.

Each month, it's my aim to empty out my rebate app accounts to zero by requesting my funds or converting points into gift cards.  I received $8.73 from the Equifax settlement, $95.22 from Ibotta, (2) $25 Target gift card and (2) $25 PayPal from Shopkick, and I requested a $25 Target gift card from Fetch Rewards, (3) $25 and $10 Target gift cards and $25 in Walmart gift cards from Swagbucks.  I also received $37.06 from Brand Club.

On Candle Day, I ordered my nephew and his girlfriend 8 Bath & Body Works 3-wick candles. However, I had to call Bath & Body Works twice for delivery status and about three days after my second call, the candles was delivered two days before Christmas so on Christmas Eve, Bath & Body Works refunded me the entire amount of my purchase back onto my PayPal account.

Below are my favorite deals for the month of December:

$26.29 Money Maker Zicam/Zegerid

$.99 Hefty storage bags

$1.84 Rhoto Optic Glow eye drops

$4.06 Money Maker Ivizia Eye Drops

$4.73 Money Maker Truvia 

FREE Take Root Organic Tomatoes 










No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts