My Quick Trip to Rite Aid



 Thank goodness, Ravi from YouTube and Instagram left a comment about the Money Maker Zicam and I watched his Zicam video and the Zegerid Double Dip video to make for a huge Money Maker by combining both purchases to use the Spend $50 get $10 Bonus Cash In-Ad coupon!!!  I am very grateful to have found both the Zegerid and Zicam at my nearest Rite Aid store! There was only 2 Zegerids on the shelf and I want to say that there was four of the grape flavored Zicams on the shelf.

Keep in mind that I used the $45 in Bonus Cash from the Black Friday glitch to lower my out of pocket and I was able to roll $38 in Bonus Cash into IB, SB, CO51, Q's.com and Alexa. 

My transaction went as follows:

Zegerid 42 ct $29.99
Zegerid 42 ct $14.99 (BOGO50%
Zicam lozenges 25 ct $16.49
Zicam lozenges 25 ct $8.24 (BOGO50%)

= $66.71

Used -Spend $50 get $10 Bonus Cash In-Ad coupon
Used -$3 off Zegerid digital coupon
Used - $2 off $10 CRT coupon (found at the bottom of a receipt - YMMV)
Used -$45 Bonus Cash

= $61.71 after coupons

Earned for Zegerid ($46)
$30 BC
$10 IB
$3 Qs.com app
$3 Alexa

Got Back for ZICAM ($32)
$10 BC
$2 IB
(2) $2.50 CO51
$15 SB

Earned $10 BC from In-Ad Coupon (you'll need a smart phone for the cashier to scan coupon or use email coupon)

Final Price: FREE + $26.29 MM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts