I got the credit for the Hefty Bags!




 For those who are following along, I wanted to give a quick update on my purchase of the Hefty storage bags at Ralphs, yesterday.

The Ralphs deal is already an awesome deal even without the rebate apps because we got the Value Packs for $2.49 each.


In My Quick Trip to Ralphs post, I explained how we work around coupons.com app/Alexa when you scan the product bar code and the app doesn't recognize the bar code which happened to me with Alexa but I used the work around and I got paid! Our final price is $1.99 or $0.99 each.


Keep in mind the original sales price for us in California was supposed to be $3.99 so in actuality our savings would still be almost $5 in savings at the California pricing.


However, the inflated pricing of the storage bags without using phone number is $6.49 and if you do use your phone number but don't clip the digital coupon, the price of the bags is $5.79.

You may think that we are jumping through too many hoops to save a few dollars but again in actuality we are saving a ton of money by doing our due diligence to secure a future our families.

1 comment:

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts