Ralphs/Kroger: Weekly Digital Deals + More

 


DQ = Digital Coupon

IB = Ibotta


* = Save More with Digital Coupon, Use each coupon up to 5 times in one transaction

Shopkick = Shopkick app

Fetch Rewards = Fetch Rewards app

Make sure to clip the Ralphs Weekly Digital Deals on the app or ralphs.com!  There are literally 30 Weekly digital coupons. Make sure to read my Comparison Shop post before you head to Ralphs and check out the Food 4 Less ad.

Kellogg's Large Size Cereal 14.7-19.2 oz or General Mills Chex Cereal 12-14 oz $1.99 (zip 45140)
$1 off 2 digital coupon 
$1 off 2 printable coupon on coupons.com 
$1 off 2 coupons.com app 
$1 off Alexa $
0.50 to $1 various Ibotta rebates, see offer details
Kinder Joy $.99 - $.25 IB = $.74


*
Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese $2.99 - $1 IB = $1.99
Ben's Original Ready Rice $2.50 - 275 ($1.10) Shopkick = $1.40
* Cap'n Crunch or Life Giant Size Cereal, 22.5-25.7 oz $4.99 - $.50 IB = $4.49

{Weekly Digital Deals}  Hefty Storage or Freezer Bags 12-40 ct $2.49 @ Kroger  (zip 45140)
$1.50/2 coupons.com app, $1.50/2 Alexa = $1.98 or $.99 ea (thanks, Cheryl!)

6 comments:

  1. Coupons.com and Alexa have not approved the Hefty bags they are value packs. Offer states 10ct or higher so I am fighting them for the rebate. I haven't found contact information at Alexa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, there's away around it. I will post in a few.

      Delete
  2. I was approved for the Hefty bags on Coupons.com, however not on Alexa. Alexa app wouldn't accept the bar code scan. Bought the storage quart size. Will scan the larger Hefty bags when at a store to see if Alexa will happen to accept the scan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ, I am going to talk to this in my trip to Ralphs post. I got you! 😀

      Delete
  3. I think they are $1.98 for two.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts