My Quick Trip to Ralphs


 

This morning, after my walk (yes, I started back walking, this week!), I stopped by Ralphs to pick up the Hefty storage bags for $2.49 each which is already an awesome deal for good storage bags but when I got inside the store and saw that they are value pack, it's an amazing deal.

HOWEVER, with value packs it also means that the bar code may not scan for the coupons.com app or Alexa.

For me, the bar code scanned for the coupons.com app but not Alexa.

When I run into this sorts of problems, I go to Brick Seek under Walmart and click on "SKU Finder" and enter into the search bar "hefty storage bag" and selected the first item which was 20 count bags and then clicked on "Bar Code" which pops up in a separate window.

I used the Alexa bar code reader and scanned the bar code from Brick Seek and of course, Alexa was very happy and took the information. I scanned it twice and Alexa accepted the information.

This is from back in the day when Ibotta scanner wouldn't accept certain bar codes.

If coupons.com and/or Alexa wouldn't process your bar code just go to Brick Seek and use the bar code feature. No harm, no foul.

9 comments:

  1. Ms. B- Thank you :) I don't know why coupons.com won't accept the 2.5 gallon size 12ct when it says 10ct or larger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, they have offers without a size restriction & the product bar code doesn't work and that's when I go to Brick Seek.

      Delete
    2. I had bought that size at Walmart about a month ago. Coupons.com scanned but Alexa did not. I contacted customer service.

      Delete
  2. thank you! worked like a charm for me. AON while at Ralphs there was a larger display of all sizes of Christmas decorated Ziploc bags for $1.99. A great deal I thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NJ, I am so glad that it worked out. I will definitely have to look for the Ziploc special display.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ralphs & Food4Less
    The mini soda deal got better with the new DQ
    They are in sale 4$12
    Buy 2 6 mini Pepsi
    2 6 mini Schweppes ginger
    1 bread $1.79
    Total 13.79
    Use $11 in DQ
    Pay $4.79 for everything
    Submit to Ibotta $0.75x2
    Get $2 Catalina
    use save $3 on 1 mini Pepsi (6pack) dq
    use save $5 on 4 Pepsi dq
    use bogo Schweppes ginger ale dq
    Final price $1.29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Cheryl for the Hefty deal. Thanks Ms. B for the barcode. It went thru with no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts