This was such a quick & easy transaction


 

I did this quick transaction at Walmart and I mean it was super quick because the candy aisle is next to the chip aisle which is around the corner from the baby aisle. The $2 Johnson baby coupon scanned flawlessly at self checkout. I paid $6.82 and I got back $6.58 Ibotta, $1.60 Shopkick (I forgot the scan kick) and I earned the $3.88 Rebate = $12.60 - $6.82 = $5.24 MM



Click on the Walmart, Ibotta, Rebate, Shopkicks categories for the latest deals. I've already gotten confirmation that I will have $3.88 deposited into my Venmo account within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts