Vons/Albertsons: merci European Chocolates $0.49 each!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 


A reader, Denise, says the following: 

 


There is a deal for Merci Chocolate at Vons for $6.99. Buy 2 or 4 at Vons use (2) $7/2 Swagbucks, (2) $1.50 Ibotta and (2) $1.50 Checkout 51, Final Price: $0.98 or $0.49 each.


Candy always makes a great stocking stuffer or as part of a gift basket.  I would consider this a run deal because it will probably run out offers on CO51 first. I am on my way to Vons...which is right across the street from me!

Thanks, Denise!

6 comments:

  1. Saw this on SD..thx to iwik. Newmans Own coffee pods, on sale for $5.99. Both IB ($2.50) rebates come off, one is L2, the other L3. I have a Ralphs Digital Q $1 clipped, however it did not come off at SCO. Still very happy with the $1 box of pods (reg and decaf)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, NJ, it's a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not get the Merci Mousse Chocolate because I think it not the correct ounces. I can not check it now because because I already used the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check your Vons L2C Q's, just out a $1.50 Q for Merci Chocolate. Next week the price is still $6.99. So if all rebates reset again, then it can be a MM. SB and IB have reset twice for me so far. Hopefully CO51 will set this Thursday. Can also do with MyPoints.
    Tomorrow Danish Creamery butter is on sale (Vons/Pavilions/etc) $3.49 -L2 with a $1 IB L3

    ReplyDelete

Ralphs/Kroger: $7 off $35 Purchase Coupon (YMMV)

  Check your Ralphs or Kroger affiliate account for $7 off $35 Purchase coupon and activate it, the expiration date is October 13th.  I wond...

Popular Posts