Has anyone bought the $1.99 Kroger Eggs 18ct?

 


Denise left a comment that she doesn't get $1.99 price on the Kroger eggs when she goes to purchase. In the past, I've gotten the price for the eggs, however, when I checked the "Qualifying Products" list...there wasn't any eggs listed and I changed store locations. I know for a fact, these stores sell the Kroger eggs 18ct soooooo....for whatever reason, the eggs may not ring up at the $1.99 price.

Go to self checkout and pull out your phone and go to the Ralphs (or whatever affiliated you shop at) and go to coupons and show the attendant the digital coupon and they'll manually adjust the price for you on the register.

3 comments:

  1. In California they have 18 count cage free eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same here. The coupon doesn't work for it, but as shown below, they gave me the promotional price.

      Delete
  2. I went to my local Food4Less, and the friendly cashier sent me to the supervisor, who gladly gave me the promotional price of $1.99. ☺️

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts