Plotting and Planning


Good morning, everyone!!!!  It already feels muggy, this morning but we got things to do today!  My second week working with the new blog but I don't feel overwhelmed trying to figure things out.

Next week, I'll be in Sacramento for a few days and my MacBook Air will be traveling with me.

Don't forget to go to Target to pick up your FREE Puffs Facial Tissue.

There will be a Save and  Smart Source coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

If you didn’t stop by CVS, this week, then go to your CVS account and print or send to card your CVS coupons.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts