My Quick Trip to Walgreens


Earlier, this morning, I had just posted how the Mucinex is the Holy Grail and I then looked at my digital coupons for my Walgreens account and they had given me a $4 off Mucinex Day & Night Combo Pack on sale for $26.99 plus, I had the Spend $20+ get back $5 Walgreens Cash Spend Booster!!!

Yesterday, Mr. Man had texted me "Biden has tested positive for COVID for a third time"


I stopped by Walgreens after My Trip to CVS and I only bought the Mucinex double pack and of course, I saw that the $4 off digital coupon did not come off on my receipt but I did get the $5 Walgreens Cash.

As soon as I got home, I called Walgreens Customer Service and I explained (nicely) that I had purchased the Mucinex double pack because I had the $4 coupon but it didn't work.  The guy quickly credited my account with $4 of Walgreens Cash.

My son was very sick the first couple days of having COVID and they are expecting another COVID surge as the weather gets cooler and I'm going to make sure we are stocked up.

The purpose of this post is to say that if your digital coupon does not work as expected then call Customer Service and they will give you Walgreens Cash for your inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts