My Quick Trip to CVS


 I walked into CVS to use my FREE $4 Extra Bucks and as I was walking around the stores my eyes stopped on the Blue Diamond Xtreme Almonds for $5.49.  I remembered that there was a $1.50 Ibotta offer and I also had a 20% off 1 item.

I paid $1.19 and by the chiny, chin, chin, I was able to submit my receipt to Ibotta because there was only 2 hours left on the Ibotta offer.  In fact, I had to go My List first, scan the product before I could submit receipt.

I am saving all the FREE Blue Diamond Xtremes to send to my family during the holidays!🤣

As Couponers, we make our own deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts