Mucinex is the Holy Grail

 


Sometime, during the COVID19 lockdown, I stumbled upon a Rite Aid cold medicine clearance and I want to say that they Mucinex was like $1.50 and the Delsym was also like a $1.50 and I bought two of each the day and the Mucinex Night Shift and one Delsym.  About last August, I had developed a light cough and I took the Deslym and that was trash. I then took the Mucinex and it really was the Holy Grail because it knocked out my cough.

I had kept a set of the cold medicine for us and I'd given a set to my son.

Fast forward 11 months, and my son comes down with a very nasty cold which turns out to be COVID19 but he starts taking the Mucinex Fast Max, as well as, the Mucinex Night Shift and within 72 hours, he's almost back to his old self.

I only found out on Saturday when my son thanked me for the medicine that I had given that he'd been taking the Mucinex and really, I had forgotten that I given him the Mucinex.

Keep in mind that my son is fully vaxxed and boosted and he doesn't have any known pulmonary issues and we are not medical professionals. 

2 comments:

  1. Check CVS for the Mucinex nighttime on clearance 75% off. I was at Rite Aid today and they just started marking down their cold medicine. Walgreens has the Theraflu on clearance for $1.09 and 95 cents. Store booklet has $3.00/1 coupons so they are all free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacie, thank you for the clearance info!

    ReplyDelete

A few Vons/Albertsons Deals

  A reader, NJ, says the following: Vons/Albertsons - Finish RInse Aid (part of buy 4 items)- $3.99- J4U Mfg IP $2 Q= $1.99. Ibotta $2 so ...

Popular Posts