My son tested positive for COVID19


 Last Sunday, my son came over and he was here most of the day and late into the evening. I had noticed that he had a little cough but other then the cough, he was fine.  I honestly thought that his allergies was bothering because I know for me that sometimes, and my allergies, I will develop a cough because I have post-nasal drip and you kinda cough to clear your throat.

On Monday morning, I had called him with just a quick question but he sounded weird and I asked "Are you okay?" and when Kevin said "I'm sick", I already knew that he had the COVID19.

Kevin did not sound like himself and he was low energy.

Of course, right away, I am telling him that he needs to take the at home COVID test and initially, he was dead set against taking the test.

However, as the morning wore on and he was feeling horrible, he decided to administer the at home COVID test on himself and some how putting the cotton swab up his nose had caused him a nosebleed.  He calls me ask how long should he wait to re-try the test kit.

In the meantime, myself and Mr. Man had taste ourselves and we got negative results.

I talked Kevin into letting me pick him to go to the San Diego county COVID test station to get tested. I did wear a double N95 mask while I was with him.  What's so odd is that the person that took Kevin's information had on a blue face mask. The county should be providing those people N95 masks.

Anyways, Kevin's results came back from lab around 5 pm, yesterday, and he tested positive for COVID. However, earlier on Thursday, he had taken an at home COVID test and it had came back negative.  

He is feeling much better and he is fully vaccinated and boosted.

I am so happy and grateful that my son is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts