How I got my favorite coffee down to $5.73 each!!!😍


A few years back, we were able to get the Vita Cup coffee regularly price at Target for like $23.99 but we got it for $2 and I had not tried the coffee previously but when I did, it became one of my favorite at home coffees!  I used my Target gift cards that I've earned from the various rebate apps I had absolutely NO out of pocket

Obviously, I only get this coffee when there is a deal on the Vitacup.

On Monday, I received a $3/6 Midweek Ibotta bonus offer and the purchase of Vitacup and the $0.10 any Brand Coffee bonus would count towards the $3/6 Midweek bonus.

While I was at Target pickuping the coffee, I also grab the $2 Money Maker Montchevre Goat Cheese.

The FREE Love Corn at Ralphs counted for the Midweek bonus, as well as, the $5.91 Money Maker on the Glade Warmers (no longer available).  I also picked up a package of Kraft Shredded cheese per the request of Mr. Man and there was a $0.50 Ibotta.

HOWEVER, when I bought the Kraft cheese and synced my Brand Club account, I'd earned $5 which paid for the cheese and made the cheese a $0.50 Money Maker and yesterday, I cashed out of Brand Club with $25.98 to my PayPal account but I digress!  

Did I say that I cashed out, last week, from Brandclub $12.13, too?

Did out your Walmart receipts!  My Brandclub post will be out on Friday.

The 2 Vitacups pods was $23.98 (after digital coupon) and the Goat Cheese $4.99 (the digital coupon didn't work but the cheese is 100% free rebate)  = $28.97 pay with Target gift card.

Got Back
$6.10 Vitacup
$2 Goat Cheese
$5.91 Glade
$0.50 Kraft
$3 Midweek Bonus

= $11.46/2 = $5.73 each for the Vitacup!


I did not include the Brandclub $25.98 payout because it just happened to be a coincidence that I requested the payout at the same time that I got the coffee.  Keep in mind that I receive a small payment from Brandclub for my Vitacup purchase!

Stacking offers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ralphs/Kroger: Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs

  A reader, Denise, has let us know that the Rockstar is BOGO free at Ralphs which will make the drinks FREE + $2.31 Money Maker after the  ...

Popular Posts