Walmart: FREE Glade Plugin Warmer!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯


 Walmart sells the Glade Plugin Warmer 1ct for $1.78 and there's a $1.25 Glade Plugins Scented Oil Warmer 1ct only, limit 5, Ibotta rebate offer!!!


Plus, there's a $2.50 Glade Plugin Scented Oil Starter, Plugin Warmer Only, Plugin Plus Starter, Plugin Plus Warmer Only Pack, Automatic Spray Starter Kit or Automatic Spray Holder Only coupons.com app or printable on coupons.com which will make your purchase have $0.72 overage and it will FREE + Money Maker after you submit your receipt to ibotta!!!

$2.50 off printable or coupons.com app - $1.78 =  FREE + $0.72 overage + $1.25 IB = $1.97 MM


2 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for posting this offer. It picked up a second offer (one 1.75 for the two plug ins and 2.50 for Glade products), so it was a solid money maker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm glad that you got the extra $1.75!πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Our forecast has increased to 103 DegreesπŸ₯΅

  I have been in the same neighborhood since moving to San Diego and I've not seen the temperature above the low-mid 90's and now th...