Money Matters

 




It's October which means that we can go to the rebate apps and requests our funds!!!!


I felt like a 
Rockefeller, in September because I had so many sources of income like hit my bank accounts all at the same time!

I cannot explain how I got all this money from settlements in September but another odd thing that happened that I cannot explain is that I received an email from Swagbucks informing me that there was an error because they had ran out of Target gift cards and they returned my points to my account. The only problem is that I'd already used that $25 Target gift card and since they've already credited my account, I'll get another $25 Target gift card.

I received $127.33 from Class Action Settlement, $49.39 from Wheat Thins Settlement, $185.65 from the Joint Juice settlement, $37.42 from the Oracle Data Privacy Settlement and $4.44 from Botanical Settlement. I received $110.79 from Ibotta, $35 Target gc Swagbucks, $57.20 Target gift card from Befrugal, (2) $50 Target gift card from Fetch Rewards, $25 Target gift card and $5 Amazon gift card from Merryfield,

Below are my favorite deals for the month of September:

$2MM 1ST Phorm Protein Bars

FREE Pepsi Zero 12pk

FREE Bob's Red Mill Product (up to $8.99)

$3MM Malk Protein Whole Milk

$5 MM Centrum Age Defy

$1 MM Evergreen Waffles

$2.80MM Protein Pints

FREE Protein Pops

$1MM Premier Protein Drink

$4.10 MM Mighty Spark Chicken Snack Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Money Matters

  It's October which means that we can go to the rebate apps and requests our funds!!!! I felt like a  Rockefeller, in September because...