Wendy's franchisee files for Chapter 11 🍔

The Wendy's franchisee that filed for bankruptcy owns 314 restaurants in 15 states.

Fast food restaurants cannot lower the food quality AND  raise the price of the lower quality food and expecting the customer to keep coming back to eat.  If they reduce food quality then they cannot raise the price of the burger. They've got to pick a side - quality or higher prices. 

About six months ago, I had a lot of errands and I got hungry around lunch time and I stopped by Wendy's and I bought a soda and French fries...the fries were absolutely trash and inedible and I threw them away because they tasted so horrid. I kid you not.  Just my opinion, No one wants to pay higher prices for food but Wendy's need to fix their food quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Target: THREE (3) FREE Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy Energy Drink

  This specific flavor Alani Nu Purple Cotton Candy Energy Drink flavor is not in our Target stores in San Diego, however, that specific fla...