The Cheerios Protein Strawberry Cereal Cups are $0.97 @ Walmart

 


I went to Walmart for the FREE Avofresco guacamole in the squeeze pouch without checking to see if the Merryfield offer was still available but it's still a great deal because we got two of them for FREE and we like the product.  I'm going to put one in the freezer!

I had the FREE+MM Cheerios Protein Cups on my list and there was a lady standing in front of the cups but I was able  to reach one of each flavor - Cinnamon and Strawberry.  It wasn't until I got home and I was getting ready to submit my receipt to Fetch Rewards that I realized that I was charged the $1 for Cinnamon cup and $0.97 for the Strawberry cup.  If I'd remembered that the Strawberry was cheaper, I'd grabbed all Strawberry.  

The Walmart was super packed with people and a lot of people got paid on the first of the month ...and, it's the long holiday weekend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Cheerios Protein Strawberry Cereal Cups are $0.97 @ Walmart

  I went to Walmart for the FREE Avofresco guacamole in the squeeze pouch without checking to see if the Merryfield offer was still availab...