Sprouts: TWO (2) FREE Every Man Jack Deodorant

 


Copy & Paste the link below into your Internet browser:

https://discover.gotoaisle.com/offers/cmtjezrbq0007kvnoike92ely?fbclid=PAcGRvZgRleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZAwyNTYyODEwNDA1NTgAAadcN2pa8GQT-7pVF-IkTeWViU-UnMYFljnAh62ySYjLSgA7WGGy-zcTbNaIXg_aem_5BBYy66YR0a3I97GlvQaCg&utm_id=97760_v0_s00_e0_tv6_a1denni8nd7uig


Source coupon_at _sprouts on IG

4 comments:

  1. I am not aware that this is going to be free. The last protein pint ice cream of this nature just has aisle divide the price in half. I would expect to pay $8.99 for two and Aisle divided price paid by two for the partial refund. Can anyone confirm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have started cheaping out like this. It happened to me with some drinks. Used a Sprouts BOGO q. Paid $3.99 expecting to get it back and they only refunded me $2.

      Delete
    2. So it started with the Rivo ice cream bc I thought bc I used a $4 Sprouts rewards that they had reduced my payment but in essence it was the beginning of Aisle cracking down on the Sprout BOGO sales. - https://theaccidentalsaverinsandiego.blogspot.com/2026/08/i-screwed-up-rivo-ice-cream-deal.html

      Delete
    3. UPDATE: Initially, they text me that I couldn't get paid bc of the BOGO sale, however, they came back in another text letting me know that I'd get the payment for the deodorant...and I should receive the payment tomorrow.

      Delete

List Communities that maybe affect by Power Outages

  According to the NextDoor page/blog, tomorrow (Oct 3), the power may be turned off in select areas of San Diego.  It looks like it's m...