Money Matters

 




It's September which means that we can go to the rebate apps and requests our funds!!!!

The month of August... was pretty amazing because we started the month with a $10.90 Money Maker on the Chapstick!  Let me say, I didn't pull the trigger on the initial Chapstick deal because I was going to have to pay $0.14 for 3 Chapsticks and we don't need the Chapstick but when it became a Money Maker after the offer popped up on Checkout 51 and Swagbucks....I was all in for the win! I'll send the Chapstick to my Sacramento family because it does get cold and windy during the winter months. I was lucky enough to do the Chapstick deal twice before the rebate apps realized that we were buying the $1.50 Chapsticks and removed the single Chapsticks as a participating item! 

We've had FREE breakfast in August with the FREE+MM Farmer John's Bacon that we got in July, the FREE English Muffins, FREE Oranges$2.91 MM FlavCity Coffee with Benefits

Couponing helps us maintain our lifestyle.

I'd be a fool if I said I didn't notice inflation hitting all aspects of our lives - gas, electricity, insurance, food, entertainment, medical, etc. We are still able to enjoy various aspects of everyday life due to FREE food, drinks and personal care items.  

Every single time that you run for the FREE chips or FREE deodorant, you are securing your future against inflation. We are fighting the battle against inflation because we are not going to be able to significantly increase our earnings.  The higher prices go for ordinary things like ketchup, the less money we maintain in our pockets and bank accounts.

Over the weekend, I pulled out the FREE Ocean Spray Zero from the stockpile.  Our lifestyle affords us the ability to not having to make rash decisions because we are in a bind. When I was younger, I had to go to those check cashing places because I had an emergency and I had no money...and I didn't want to go to my family.  Thank goodness, I don't have to live that way anymore. 

Also, keep in mind that we can do as much or as little couponing as we wish to do.

I received $111.93 from Ibotta, $35 Target gc Swagbucks, $44.72 Target gift card from Befrugal, $22.52 from CO51, $25 Target gift card from Merryfield, 

Below are my favorite deals for the month of August:

$10.90 MM Chapstick

$20 MM Barilla Pesto Sauce

FREE New Belgium Voo Doo Sweet Ride IPA

FREE Starbucks Sweet Cream

FREE Sunkist Seasonal Valencia Oranges

FREE Stone and Skillet English Muffin 

$2.91 MM FlavCity Coffee with Benefits

Color Scents Trash Bags 40ct Only $0.72 ea

$2.41 MM Takis PIX 

FREE Fancypants Cookies at Target and Sprouts

$13.47 MM Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt

$11.13 MM Rockstar Energy Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taco Bell: $1 Bean Burrito & Medium Drink🌯🥤

  $1 Bean Burrito & Medium Drink Dropping at 2‍ PM‍ PT A $1 Bean Burrito & Medium drink bundle drops today at 2‍ PM‍ PT. Better be q...