Walmart: Suave Deodorant 2.6oz Only $0.32 ea

 


We don't get a lot of cheap or free women's deodorant deals so if you have the time, go ahead and grab these deodorant!


Buy 3 @ $2.98 Suave Deodorant 2.6oz $8.94

Submit for $4/3 Ibotta

Submit for $4/3 Checkout 51

Final Price: $0.94 or $0.32 ea

5 comments:

  1. Social Nature is messing up on my rebates. I would really check that you are getting your money and it is the correct amount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send a short email to: support@gotoaisle.com and include your phone number. Screenshot your Venmo or PayPal showing the amount that you were paid vice what you were expecting for payment. I don't know how many discrepancies you have but I'd just do it one discrepancy at a time.

      Delete
    2. I had to go back & check but I haven't done any aisle deals in the last couple of weeks. It's mainly bc it's been too hot and a lot of the stores around here don't use their a/c. I went into Walmart today and I thought I was going to pass out bc that store was so hot.🥵

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info. I have 3 problems and sent 3 different support tickets. I am still waiting, I do not know what going on with Social Nature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Social Nature did a software update and they are having all kinds of issues and they're being slammed with inquiries. There's also wrong with their offers, too. One minute the offer is available but when I try to activate an offer, it says I'm not qualified. Then we got Ibotta with their 40 hours to review our receipt...it's all very frustrating!!!!!!!!

      Delete

7Eleven & Speedway: Save $.50/Gallon of Gas on September 11th

View this post on Instagram A post shared by Elizabeth (@total_savings) total_savings on IG let us know that we can s...