Vons/Albertsons: TWO (2) FREE Oreo BTS Cookies

 



These cookies will be perfect for the your upcoming Labor Day weekend cookout!  t_rockstarr on IG posted the Vons/Albertson freebie and she says the following:

You know how you have an offer saved for some time and have been anxiously waiting for a good deal for it, well finally the time has come!
.
This week Oreos are on sale $2.99 wyb 2 with clip store digital. Limit 2 offers (meaning you can get up to 4 total) but it's also limit 2 per transaction

In addition, there's a $2.00 Mfr DQ Limit 4 but this is a One time use
.
>>1st transaction I made the mistake of buying 4 in a transaction. The $2.99 Sale only applied to 2, then it's $3.99 for addt'l, breakdown as follows:
2 @ $2.99ea
2 @ $3.99ea
-$8.00 Mfr DQs (4x$2.00)
Total = $5.96
-$4.00 Ibotta (4x$1.00)
Final Cost: $1.96 ($0.49ea)
.
>>2nd Transaction (2nd Vons/Albertsons acct)
2 @ $2.99ea
-$4.00 Mfr DQs (2x$2.00)
Total = $1.98
-$2.00 Ibotta (2x$2.00)
Final Cost = 2 FREE but keep in mind the Mfr is a one time use
.
❗This is a limited item so it may not be easy to find, it's best to check app for inventory availability
.
I have been eyeing this since it came out, after reading some reviews I was hesitant but now I can try for FREE! And let me tell you, this is so sweeeeet!! It's good but sweet, the flavor is so strong in lingers in my mouth. I eat only the cookie part 😂
.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fetch Credited Me for the Rockstars!

In the middle of the night, Fetch Rewards did credit me for my purchase of the Rockstar and their Customer Service Representative said that ...