The Yasso is amazing deal🍨



I have been couponing for a long time but I'm still in awe on the deals that we come across especially since it's been so hot and for us to get FREE Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt!!!!! When there are moving parts to a deal like multiple rebate apps, I like to do a deal breakdown so that I know exactly how much money to expect from each app and because offers varies by account.  I read that some folks had $2 Yasso on Ibotta and some had extraordinary Fetch Rewards. Make sure write down what you are expecting from each app for a particular deal because it will save you a headache in the long run.



Buy 5 @ $4.97 Yasso Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Pint = $24.85

Submit for (5) $1.50 Ibotta = $7.50

Submit for (5) $1.30 CO51 = $6.50

Submit for (2) $5.76 Mypoints (Quantity 5)
Submit for (2) $5.76 Mypoints (Quantity 5)

Submit for Spend $20 get $4 Fetch Rewards
 
Submit for (2) $2/2 Fetch Rewards = $4

Final Price: FREE + $8.67 Money Maker!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Walmart: Color Scents in Vanilla Trash Bags 8 Gallon 40 ct on $0.72ea

  The trash bags in San Diego are $3.97. romyysaves on IG posted this Walmart cheapie shown above!