t_rockstarr on IG posted the Target freebie shown above and she says the following (Click on the picture to enlarge the picture or visit her IG page):
>>Poppi Mini Cans are on Sale $4.00 wyb 5 (Sale runs thru 9/12).
For every increment of 5 it'll be $4.00, then it's $1.00 for each additional can
.
>>Perfect Bar Oaties Sale prices vary within stores, the cheapest in my area is $5.39.
There's actually two Aisle promo for this, one is the Loyalty Punch card and the another is $2.00 Cash back wyb 1.
I maxed out this deal so I'll be doing the $2 off 1 for my other Ibotta acct.
🔗Link will be in my bio
-or-
Text "OFFER" to:
1(814)809-8349 Loyalty Punch card
1(412)844-4481 $2.00 Cash back wyb 1
.
>>Lesser Evil Snack bags ~
Merryfield did not recognize items, I had to scan barcode. Receipt pending review

No comments:
Post a Comment