Received my Befrugal credit for the Barilla Pesto

 


I am so glad that I decided to go to Ralphs first thing on Friday morning for the $20 Money Maker Barilla Pesto Sauce!!! Befrugal has credited me with the (2) $16.85!!!

I did think about only buying two on Friday and submit for the $1 CO51 and wait until Sunday to buy another tow and submit for another $1 C051, however, I determined that it wasn't worth the risk for me to wait until Sunday when on Friday, I could have a full $20 Money Maker without risk. Waiting until Sunday, meant the unknown of would the high value Befrugal offer still be available? I decided to forgo the $1 in favor of the $20 Money Maker.


I also, received the $3 on Venmo from the BYBE App for the FREE New Belgium Voo Doo Sweet Ride IPA.

We are doing good, so far, in the month of August!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Received my Befrugal credit for the Barilla Pesto

  I am so glad that I decided to go to Ralphs first thing on Friday morning for the $20 Money Maker Barilla Pesto Sauce !!! Befrugal has cre...