My $2.50 Skyy offer is for CA 🤣

 


Denise let us know that her Skyy offer is for only $1 and not eligible in California! My offer shown above. Of course, it doesn't matter anymore because it was a Friday only deal but very interesting that they had very different offers for different people.

3 comments:

  1. Mine was $1, not valid in CA...however I still submitted....was able to get paid for 3 of the bottles. it took several tries though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird that Ibotta not only changed the amount but changed the state eligibility and all this makes it so frustrating on their customers. In July, it felt like every receipt I submitted required me to submit a Trouble Ticket and it took 5 days to review my receipt.🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought 6 and digitals didn't come off but with a long line cashier took of one $3 as a customer discount. Then I submitted to IB, I also had $1 but all 5 came off automatically. Now I just have to hope that I get the $22 back and I will be happy with free!

    ReplyDelete

👀 Kroger Ad 📰 EARLY Preview 8/12-8/18 by Kroger Krazy

  Kroger Krazy has posted the early preview of the  Kroger/Ralphs Weekly ad for 8/12-8/18.   The Buy 5 or more, Save $1 each Kroger Mega Sal...