couponingwithnicole_2 on IG posted the freebie shown above and I believe these are in the refrigerator area in the Starbucks. Each Target is built differently because the Mission Valley store is next to the mall and that store has like a dining area where people can sit and drink their coffee, the Point Loma store nor the Lemon Grove store have a sitting area so I have no idea where the Jubilee's drinks are in their stores. The North Park Target does not have Starbucks...and they should have a Starbucks because there's a lot of foot traffic at that location.
couponingwithnicole_2 on IG posted the freebie shown above and I believe these are in the refrigerator area in the Starbucks. Each Target is built differently because the Mission Valley store is next to the mall and that store has like a dining area where people can sit and drink their coffee, the Point Loma store nor the Lemon Grove store have a sitting area so I have no idea where the Jubilee's drinks are in their stores. The North Park Target does not have Starbucks...and they should have a Starbucks because there's a lot of foot traffic at that location.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walmart: Palmolive Dish Soap 28 oz or 32.5 oz Only $0.98
t_rockstarr on IG posted this Walmart cheapie shown above and she says the following: These are the bigger bottles. There's also a cas...

No comments:
Post a Comment