$4 Popcorners Protein Chips Ibotta offer



For almost a month, I have been seeing everyone, outside of San Diego, talk about having the $4 Popcorners Protein Chips Ibotta offer (limit 1) and then today, the offer pops up in my Ibotta account.  I do a quick google search....and, the product is nowhere in San Diego county and I suspect the product is nowhere in California because I did a second google search in Incognito mode and the product shows up nowhere unless you place an online order.

However, I suspect that since Popcorners Protein Chips has been such a long roll out that eventually the product will appear on the West Coast since we've finally gotten the Ibotta offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Target: Nearly FREE 1st Phorm protein bar multipacks

  In San Diego, the 1st Phorm protein bar multipacks are $10.79, as you see in the picture above. Target has these at $9.99 with buy one, ge...