Target: FREE Cove Prebiotic Soda🥤



The confirmation email that I received says "FOUR FREE" and "Buy any Cove Soda can from any retailer."

This morning, I received an email from Cove for FREE Cove Prebiotic Soda. The email along with the offer is below:

Hey Cove Fam ðŸ‘‹

We’ve got something exciting to share...

We just teamed up with Victoria Justice! ðŸ©µðŸ¥¤

She hit up Target to stock up on Cove, and trust us... it's a fun one. If you haven't seen it yet, now's your chance.
And because we love making things a little sweeter, we're giving you ONE FREE CAN to try for yourself. ðŸŽ‰

🥤 Claim your free can here:
https://try.gotoaisle.com/cove-soda-ktf

Then head to your nearest Target, grab your favorite flavor, and let us know which one you're taking home. ðŸ‘€ ðŸ©µ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Target: FREE+MM FlavCity Coffee with Benefits - VARIETY PACK ONLY☕️

I saw them talking about this on Reddit .😂 If you activated the earlier offer, go back to your Shopping List and click "Edit List...