Sprouts: FREE+MM or Cheap Abes Lemon Poppy Mini Muffins 6 Pack

 



hummingbirds.com has an offer for 3.00 cash back @ Sprouts

Sprouts currently has these on clearance for 99 cents so a $2.01 MM

Only the Lemon Poppy flavor is on clearance


Source Reddit

4 comments:

  1. I had the Fetch rebate for the Quaker Chewy Granola bars at Ralphs so that was a MM for me

    Another good deal at Ralphs: Buy one Love Crunch Dubai Chocolate Flavor use the $1DQ to make it $3.99. Submit $2 to Aisle and $2.50 to Meryfield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, Merryfield says Kroger for my offer. Will they accept the Ralph's receipt for the Love Crunch? Thanks.

      Delete
  2. It diid not go thru. I am waiting for customer service. I will let you know what they have to say. It was funny I was submitting my Annie's rebate at Ibotta and I got back $1.25 for the Nature's Path Gluten Free! I did not know I had loaded it! It will still be a good price!

    ReplyDelete

Sprouts: FREE+MM or Cheap Abes Lemon Poppy Mini Muffins 6 Pack

  hummingbirds.com has an offer for 3.00 cash back @ Sprouts Sprouts currently has these on clearance for 99 cents so a $2.01 MM Only the Le...