A couple of weeks ago, I posted about the FREE Rivo High Protein Ice Cream at Sprouts and I kept forgetting to pick up the ice cream and then as luck would have it, Social Nature extended the expiration date to August 8th or 18th. In addition, there was a $2 Rivo digital coupon that I had clipped which lowered my out of pocket to $6.99.
This purchase ended up being a $5 Money Maker for me, it wasn't planned, it's just how it turned out!
For whatever reason, I checked Merryfield app and I saw that they are offing 3,000 points ($3) which makes it a $3 Money Maker but then for some unknown reason, SN paid me $8.99 instead of the $6.99 for my actual out of pocket. This was some kind of little glitch that they had over the weekend and it's never happened to me before when I've used a digital coupon, we normally get paid for actual out of pocket.
Anyways, if you have not redeemed the FREE Rivo High Protein Ice Cream at Sprouts offer, you might as well pick up as it will be a $3 Money Maker at a minimum.


No comments:
Post a Comment